As an Amazon Affiliate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.
It’s annoying and messy when your kitchen sink gets blocked. And in some cases, it can be tough to work out the best method to get rid of that clog. But don’t worry – below, you’ll find some liquid drain cleaners that can really help you out and also help prevent blockages in the future.
Whether you want an environmentally friendly drain cleaner or you want one that is safe for your plastic pipe and other fixtures, these best liquid drain cleaner for kitchen sink are safe and effective for your lines and keep your drains operating smoothly.
|Products||Ingredients||Pack Size||Item form||Latest Price|
|Bio-Clean Drain Cleaner||Natural bacteria and enzymes||2LBS.||LIQUID||Check here|
|Biokleen Bac-Out Drain Cleaner||Cultures and Plant Extracts||32 Ounce||LIQUID||Check here|
|BioFresh – Enzyme Drain Cleaner & Odor Eliminator||Bacteria Cultures and Plant Extracts||32 Ounce||LIQUID||Check here|
|Nu Calgon-4165-24 Drain Solve||Alkaline-based||946ML||LIQUID||Check here|
|Instant Power 1510 Commercial Drain Cleaner||Enzymes||1 gallon||LIQUID||Check here|
|Washout 10966 | Drain Cleaner||Bacterial Spores||64 Oz.||LIQUID||Check here|
Having said, let’s review them one by one.
Best Liquid Drain Cleaner For Kitchen Sink
Our top pick comes from the most popular brand, the Bio-Clean. With thousands of positive reviews on Amazon, this Drain Cleaner by Bio-Clean includes a unique combination of organic bacteria and enzymes that are effective against all organic waste stuck in your sink and drains.
This Bio-Clean liquid drain cleaner works by recycling dead organic waste. When you use it in your kitchen sink, the enzymes will start to break down the trash and debris, and the bacteria will remove all of them from your sink.
- Includes a special combination of natural bacteria and enzymes that dissolve waste from your sink and drains.
- Cost-effective, up to 100 Drain Treatments.
- Environmentally friendly and safe.
- Safe to use for kitchen sinks, showers, bathtubs, garbage disposals, septic tanks & fields!
Many users commented that this Bio-clean Drain Cleaner is really EFFECTIVE! If you have a clogged kitchen sink caused by oil, grease, soap scum, food residues like cat food, paper, or cotton, this is the best choice. This drain cleaner is practical, yet it is affordable, and you can use one pack for 100 drain treatments. However, some users complained that it is a bit slow for clogs caused by hair or other non-organic materials.
- Includes 100% organic materials
- Simple to use
- Dissolves and digests all dead organic waste.
- Up to 100 treatments in one pack.
- Environment friendly
- Does not produce heat, fumes, or boiling
Only works for bio-degradable materials.
For a kitchen sink, you cannot go wrong with this organic Bio-Clean Drain Cleaner. It is simple to use and works flawlessly against all clogs.
This Biokleen Bac-Out Drain Cleaner is specifically designed to keep your drains running smoothly, and it also helps prevent slow drains.
This liquid drain cleaner features a gel-based formula that stays in sinks and drains for longer durations, unlike powder or chemical-based drain cleaners. Further, it prevents jams and slow drains, but it also removes all odors that are annoying you.
- Prevent clogs and eliminates tough odors.
- Includes a blend of enzymes, live cultures, and plant extracts.
- Contains no acids or toxic chemicals, artificial fragrance, or colors.
- Made in the USA
- Clears slow drains in no time and keeps them flowing freely.
- It is an all-natural solution for your drain problems.
A user said for drain flies and slow running sinks, it is a useful cleaner, but if you have already clogged drain, there are other good options out there. Another user stated that this Biokleen drain cleaner is useful, but it is not that suitable for severe clogs. However, it is beneficial if you have slow-running drains.
- Includes all-natural extracts.
- Prevents clogs and slow running drains.
- Also works as a deodorizer.
- Includes gel-based formula that stays in your sinks for longer durations.
- Only effective against drain flies and slow running drains.
Want to eliminate all stinky odors from your surroundings? This Biokleen drain cleaner can help you; hence we highly recommend this cleaner.
Our next pick, the BioFresh Enzyme Drain Cleaner, includes super concentrated and all-natural ingredients that eliminate odors and clogs.
This BioFresh liquid drain opener contains a pleasant fragrance that produces immediate odor control and dissolves the source of that harsh odors. Hence it highly effective for garbage disposals, toilets, bathroom floors, drains, and sumps.
If you have clogged kitchen sinks due to organic waste (rotten food, grease, fats, oil), this drain cleaner is your safest bet as it has microbes, specifically bread, to break down the waste and eliminate fouls odors.
- Removes odors naturally with enzymes & microbes.
- Suitable for Garbage Disposals, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Urinals, and Slow Drains.
- Safe for septic systems & tanks.
- Eliminates odors at the source.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
People love the effectiveness of this cleaner as well as its economical price. A user stated that she bought this cleaner for her clogged kitchen sink, and it worked in no time and removed all the stuck food residue from the sink. People also like that this drain cleaner is safe to use around pets and children, and there are no toxic flames or smoke when they use this cleaner.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Suitable for various purposes.
- Made in the USA.
- Safe to use for septic tanks and systems.
Not practical for severe clogs.
Highly recommended for daily household uses but not for extreme clogs.
This review of best liquid drain cleaner for kitchen sink is done after a thorough review of all the factors which are relevant to choose the top quality product.
Do you want to buy the best electric kitchen composter available on the market? We have done some research for you to check the market and recommend the best.
Do you want to know how to update an old kitchen on a budget? Follow these 10 Tips to completely update your kitchen on a tight budget.