As an Amazon Affiliate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.
A kitchen sink‘s role in preserving the hygiene at your kitchen, home, or your restaurant can’t be denied, and thus you should always keep it clean and tidy. It is vital as you don’t want the place to become breeding grounds of germs and microbes.
The component that comes in handy here is the drain assembly that ensures that all debris from the sink water doesn’t clog it and water keeps flowing all the time. To keep your sink free from gunk and grim, you need the best kitchen sink drain assembly. So, no food residue can block your sink, allowing the sink water to flow freely. Having said, we present to you the best kitchen sink drain assembly that you can fix and filter all unwanted garbage.
|Houzer 190-9264 Sink Strainer||Bronze and Plastic||4.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches||3.5-Inch Drain Openings||Check here|
|Moen 22036 Composite Kitchen Sink Drain Assembly||Stainless Steel||4.62 x 4.62 x 3.06 inches||3-1/2 Inch||Check here|
|Coflex Deep Cup Fit All Sink Basket Strainer||304 stainless steel||4.5 x 4.5 x 4 inches||3 1/2 Inch||Check here|
|KONE 3-1/2 Inch Kitchen Sink Drain ORB Assembly||304 stainless steel||4.65 x 4.53 x 2.52 inches||3-1/2 inch||Check here|
|Highcraft 9738 Kitchen Sink Drain Assembly||Stainless Steel||5 x 5 x 2.25 inches||3-1/2 Inch||Check here|
|KES Kitchen Sink Drain Strainer||304 Stainless Steel||4.41 x 4.41 x 4.37 inches||3-1/2-Inch||Check here|
Best Kitchen Sink Drain Assembly
This professional-grade product is entirely resistant to marks and scratches even after years of harsh use. If you are looking to change your sink’s drain assembly due to scratches, this Houzer sink drain assembly is what you need.
No one can question its high-quality. The unit includes heavy-duty plastic material that looks great as well as is highly durable. Other than this, this kitchen sink drain assembly features oil rubbed bronze, which provides your sink a modern look and superb resistance.
Furthermore, the unit comes with a brass lock nut that securely attaches the drain assembly to the kitchen sink. Lastly, the unit comes with a KOHLER style strainer basket that performs exceptionally and looks nice as well.
- Comes with a high-quality basket strainer that can endure harsh and repeated uses.
- Made up of high-grade plastic materials.
- Features oil rubbed bronze packing.
- The drain assembly comfortably fits a 3-1/2″ drain opening.
People loved the super easy installation of this drain assembly. Many consumers also liked the durability and high-quality manufacturing of the unit. While reading consumer reviews, we noticed that the users also appreciate the affordable price tag. However, some users commented that not all parts are oil rubbed.
- Durable construction.
- Works long and effectively on all types of sinks.
- Fits most standard drain openings.
Not fully oiled.
Highly recommended as it is resistant to rust and ensures free-flowing water in your sink.
The first thing that surprised us in this Moen 22036 kitchen sink drain assembly is its overall appearance and sturdy design, and built-quality. This Moen kitchen sink drain assembly features light-weight but highly durable stainless steel finishing that matches with your contemporary kitchen decor.
We also admired the limited lifetime warranty offered by the makes against all types of leaks, drips, and damages. Lastly, the price is quite affordable, and you can easily get this kitchen sink assembly.
- It is the best drain assembly for stainless steel kitchen sinks.
- The unit fits all kitchen sinks with standard 3-5/8”.
- It comes with a brass lock nut.
- Stainless finishing looks awesome and matches modern kitchen appliances and accessories.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty by the makers.
People love this Moen’s kitchen sink drain assembly, and they commented that it features solid construction and simplicity of use. People also appreciated that base of this drain assembly base is well-suited for heavy uses. Many consumers said that it catches drain-clogging food particles, and they can easily remove all the stuck waste. So, it prevents clogging quite efficiently.
- Solid construction features stainless steel material.
- A lifetime warranty is useful.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
Few users said that brass lock nut is not durable.
We recommend this drain assembly for small and medium-sized families.
The main selling point of this Coflex Deep Cup Fit drain assembly and strainer features premium quality materials and heavy-duty construction. To be precise, it features heavy-duty 304 stainless steel constructions, and it comes with brass nuts that makes it resistant to corrosion and rust.
The unit comes with a removable basket that will not wobble in an open position. Furthermore, the built-in ball bearing system of the basket stem works flawlessly for household uses. Lastly, for your satisfaction, makers offer a 10-year warranty on the purchase.
- Includes heavy-duty 304 Stainless Steel shell and brass nuts that are resistant to rust.
- 1 1/2″ Brass Lock Nut is simple to tighten than other standard metal locknuts.
- Ball-bearing closing is placed just above the drain when you open it and closes when you push it down.
- Foam gaskets make the installation a breeze.
- Compatible with 3 1/2″ drains on all types of kitchen sinks having thickness of up to 7/8″.
- It is also compatible with Snappy Trap Drain Kit.
People loved that the unit does not have plastic at all on this kitchen sink drain assembly. People appreciated that both body and basket include stainless steel and both brass lock nut and coupling. However, some people stated that the installation is a bit difficult for average DIYers.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Stainless steel design is light-weight yet highly durable.
- A ten-year warranty is handy.
Installation can be complicated for some users.
Highly recommended for large size families and commercial uses.
Our review of best kitchen sink drain assembly is done after a thorough and careful research and best product features and customer opinion about the products in this range. Hope you found the right product for your needs.
Can you pressure wash in cold weather? The answer is yes provided you take precautionary measures and do things in right way.
Want to know how to turn off water under kitchen sink? We have done some research for you to find out exactly how you can do it with minimal effort & low cost.